Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Hockey Experience

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP My alarm clock went off oh no time for hockey wait  I'v got to get my uniform on first!! I play for north street school! there uniform are so AWESOME I like them! On the way I saw a hedgehog it was very spiky and so cute! When we got in palmerston north I saw my old house. We are there - we’re at hockey. I ran to my game. I saw of Turitea people. I was thinking I must be facing them. We had a little practise. It was fun but that was not the exciting part of it. It’s still coming now. The game begins. The ref blew the wistle. I pass the ball. He passed it back. I ran so fast that I scored a goal. “I scored!” I say. “One goal.”
After that I scored four more. The game ended and I got player of the day. I got a Pizza Piaza voucher. I ate a lunch time pizza. It was delicious!
I like hockey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment